Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Making Movies

A while ago my nephew Sam drew some pictures and told his mom they needed to be made into a movie. Well his amazing mom put them into a slide show and posted it on their blog. Ever since then my kids have been begging to make their own movies. I told them I have no clue how to do this, but my wonderful sister Val volunteered to help them. The kids gathered their drawings, Val donated her time and patience and here is the result. They both mention outer space but I'm not sure why since most of the pictures drawn at our house are of animals. Sam's movie was about space - maybe it inspired them.

video



video

2 comments:

Laura Bernard said...

Great artwork! I'm impressed with those creations of Mack's. And Natali's story, very compelling. And perfect music to go along with it.

How lucky that they have Aunt Val around for stuff like that!

Melanie said...

These are awesome! I need to have Val show me her skills! And I loved the music selection for both of them