I asked my kids these questions while on our vacation during spring break. I assumed I would hear a lot about me reading and eating sweets – not a word. In fact, they all listed Greg’s favorite foods as mine—interesting. So here it is N – Natali (6) M – Mack (5) A – Andrew (3)
1. What is something mom always says to you?
N- Thank You
A- Clean the dishes
2. What makes mom happy?
N- When everything is cleaned up so we can play
A- Clean up
3. What makes mom sad?
N- When we don’t do our chores and we don’t obey
M- When we don’t obey. I’m good at this. (I think this was a side note like- wow I know all the right answers to these questions)
A- When we don’t do our jobs
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
N- Tickles me
M- Sometimes tickling me
A- Whenever I see a TV somewhere I just fall down (Said while staring at the TV in the hotel)
5. What was your mom like as a child?
N- She owned a farm (What? – I think she has be confused with my mother)
M- Her mom? (He looked like he was looking for a hint or something)
A- A baby like when I was a baby
6. How old is your mom?
A- I don’t know. Give me a hint. ME - “I’m younger than your dad.” A- 85
7. How tall is your mom?
N- I don’t know
M- 10 feet
A- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, I don’t know. I can’t tell up.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
N- Play with us
A- Clean the dishes
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
N- Take a Nap
A- Sometimes I go outside (is this a confession?)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
A- I don’t know
11. What is your mom really good at?
M- Washing dishes
A- Doing the dishes
12. What is your mom not very good at?
N- Singing really high
M- At being fast because I am faster than you
A- Doing gymnastics
13. What does your mom do for her job?
N- Takes care of us
M- Do the dishes
A- Clean the dishes (There is a trend here)
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
N- When she does the laundry
M- Because she’s nice
A- When you help us do our dishes
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
N- Daisy Duck
17. What do you and your mom do together?
N- Swimming and going to Roaring Springs
M- Play games
18. How are you and your mom the same?
N- We both love to swim
M- Our noses
A- We have the same pants I know
19. How are you and your mom different?
N- She has brown eyes and I have bluish, grayish, brownish
M- You’re a girl and I’m a boy
A- Because we have some different pants
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
N- She makes dinner for us and does our laundry
M- Because I love her
A- Because I snuggle
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
A- To the arctic with daddy