Friday, October 30, 2009

Katers says...

My favorite Kate quotes:

Whenever I give Kate a no answer her reply is "Later?". This cracks me up but got even funnier Tuesday when she handed me a DVD as I was picking her up for bed. I said no and was expecting to hear "Later?"but was surprised to hear "Friday?".

The other day Kate was frustrated with Andrew and suddenly yelled, "No, Anrew Reed!". She had never used his middle name before. Andrew and I looked at each other and just started laughing. He kept asking how she knew - she doesn't miss much.

We have been talking a lot about how mommy has a baby in her tummy but lately if you ask Kate, "Who has a baby in their tummy?" she will respond, "me".

2 comments:

Laura Bernard said...

Funny, the twins are totally into "later" right now as well. When they get hurt, it will get better "later." When we need to go somewhere, we'll do it "later."

Maybe she'll take to calling the new baby "my baby" as Jonas has. All day long, "My baby is not crying." "My baby is happy." "My baby loves his blankie." He even tried to nurse his baby the other day. Not quite, my boy, not quite!

Heather said...

Love love the kids' quotes. Thanks for letting me know about your blog!