Friday, April 16, 2010

She's Three!

It is hard to believe my little girl is three. Here are the highlights from the big day.

My Grandma sends all the grandkids and great grandkids a dollar on their birthday. My kids get so excited when the envelope from Grandma Lula comes in the mail - A dollar is a very big deal at my house.
Grandma Nani sent a Baby Ballet DVD and this cute tutu. I started the ballet class for Kate and soon all the kids had joined in - it was pretty funny.

The Princess Cake.This is the dress I made her. It has the same fabric as the ones I made for two of my nieces - so someday (when baby Rachel fits hers) we can have matchy pictures.
Okay this picture has nothing to do with her Birthday and is just repeating an old theme - but she came down the stairs like this the other morning. She has the swimsuit strap stuck around her neck and she actually slept in that tutu - so strange. I love this silly girl - Happy Birthday Kate.

No comments: