Thursday, April 18, 2013

Natali's 11

Another beautiful April baby girl turns 11.  When did she get so big?  Her feet are the same size as mine now.
Her stash of gifts.  I love that her interests are so diverse.  She has a gun, kite, paint set, weaving loom, books and clothes.
She loves to decorate other peoples birthday cakes but would always rather eat poppy seed cake with food colored glaze.  She wishes glaze was a food group.  

A few weeks after her birthday, Natali ran another 5K with her Girls on the Run group.  Greg ran with her and they finished in just over 30 minutes.  She never ceases to amaze me.

I am so blessed to have Natali.  She is helpful, fun, smart, a good example, loving, confidant, capable, has a good since of humor, I could just go on and on.  I rely on her so much because she is so responsible and obedient; our family wouldn't be the same without her leading the way.

No comments: