Friday, October 4, 2013

Birthday Time

He's 10!  Can you tell he's a cougar fan?  What kid just wants plain chocolate cake for his birthday?  He wanted no frosting of any kind - which makes it hard to make his cake look like the requested football field.  In the end I came up with this and he loved it (and so did I - so easy!)

Showing off his wad of cash and Walmart gift card.  He has loved having the $$$ power to buy whatever he wants.
Some of his gifts: Nano bug playground, a book, practice golf balls that he can hit in the field by our house, more Nano bugs... 
Mack just makes me happy.  He puts up with my teasing and silliness and laughs at me just enough to make me feel good.  I like to change words to songs as narration to whatever we are doing around the house.  I often pause to see if anyone can finish my phrase with a rhyme.  Mack always comes through.  We are on the same wavelength.  I love that.  I also love how kind he is to his sisters.  He tucks the little girls in now and then and is always willing to love on Lily.  I love to just sit and listen to him tell me about his day.  I'm so blessed to be his Mama.

No comments: