Sunday, April 27, 2014

Emily's Birthday

This year Emily wanted another cat cake but requested a purple and turquoise spotted cat complete with a body .  Turquoise has become the color of choice for all my girls lately.  Natali loves it and so the others follow - pretty sweet.  Em's big day fell on the same night as Pine Wood Derby so we celebrated a day early.  No complaints about that.  She loved her cake and the Lego High School she got.  Of course she couldn't really build it, but man, she wanted it.  Consequently, I had the pleasure of putting it together.
As a four year old her favorite thing to do is sit on my lap and have me read books.  She can't get enough of them.  She also loves to play outside and play with her sisters.  Emmy is such a happy little thing.  Every morning when she walks down the stairs she just lights up the room and clears away everyones morning grouchies.  I keep telling her that she isn't allowed to grow any more but must stay four forever.  I just love the phase she is in and don't want it to end.
Bath time is such fun.  Love these girls.

No comments: