Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Reunion at Sea Ranch

My Family had an extended family reunion for the first time in more than a decade.  We met up at Sea Ranch California and had a wonderful catching up and enjoying the beach.

 Cousins can't get enough of the sand
 The whole clan
 My mom and dad, his kids, and grand kids
 Yes that is me- thank goodness for wet suits.  That water was cold.
 That baby loves her grandma.



 Waiting for our turn in the lighthouse.
 My uncle led us along the shore to look for otters.  Sadly, we didn't spot any despite Andrew's repeated attempts.
 Sad is fun for big kids too.
 Isn't it beautiful?
 I love this picture - it catches some of personalities and fun going on with these cousins.
The lighthouse group.

I have to thank my sister-in-law for all these pictures because, typical me, I didn't take very many and the ones I did take were pretty lame.  These one are beautiful - thanks for sharing.

No comments: