Saturday, May 11, 2019

Andrew is 14

Andrew scored a nice fluffy blanket, Liverpool soccer ball and jersey, and new shoes. 

 He chose DQ ice cream cake again as well.  No one complained about that.

In March I got a call from the school nurse saying that Andrew had hurt his finger in PE and really wasn't doing well.  I drove in and the nurse said she thought he'd just jammed it but he was pretty worked up.  She gave him some Ibuprofen and I took him with me.  I was going to a PT appointment so I decided I see how he was doing after that.  On the drive I looked at his finger more and stated to think that angle didn't look so healthy.  By the end of my appointment we were pretty sure it was broken.  Off to quick care and this x-ray showed a nice diagonal break.


He had to wear this nice wrap for 3 or 4  weeks and tape it when playing sports for a few more weeks.  Poor kid -  He couldn't even play soccer for 3 weeks.  Poor kid.

This kid is full of energy and fun.  Glad he is a part of our gang.

No comments: