Mack and Andrew made the JV soccer team this year. I loved going to every game and was so bummed when I missed. They both played forward most of the time with occasional times as mid field. Mack scored 7 goals. Their team was amazing - they only lost two regular season games but managed to beat Caldwell for the first time in 20 years. We made it to districts where we beat Vallivue in penalty kicks and then went right into the game with Caldwell. They beat us that time but we ended the season 2nd place. Such an awesome season.
Here is Mack passing to Andrew.
Andrew to Mack.
Mack truly had some amazing plays. Greg and I called him the "play maker" because he was so good a figuring out how to create opportunities to score. During the awards ceremony his assistant coach said he was a creative player - I loved that. He really tried lots of unique things to get the ball in the net. Can't wait to watch him next year.
Andrew was the smallest kid on the field most of the time but that didn't slow him down. He got right in there and that usually left him on the ground but he drew a lot of fouls that way.
Mack sending it to Andrew. He never quite got it in the net but it was close - next year!









No comments:
Post a Comment