Andrew wanted a DQ ice cream cake for his Birthday. He likes the basic flavor so I decided not to pre order but just go pick up what they had the day of his birthday. That didn't work out too great - the only cakes they had were cookie dough flavored except this gigantic Mother's Day cake. I figured Andrew would laugh about it and would be thrilled to have a bigger cake. How many 17 year olds get Mother's Day cakes 😂. I also got a 5% discount so I wasn't complaing but I think I will order ahead of time next year.
Can't beleive this crazy long haired boy is 17 already! Time goes too fast. I remember when he used to leave the house everyday with his pants on backwards and a plan in his head about how he could skip school. Now he has straight A's, has started to care about his clothes and will be a Senior next year ! Love that kid and his energy adn passion for life.




No comments:
Post a Comment