Friday, July 22, 2022

Tea Party Camp



Kate had no interest in working at Woodgrain this summer but I told her she had to earn some money.  So she worked several days for Grandma and make this plan to do a Tea Party Camp.  She planed out crafts, food and games.  I got pretty involved but it ended up being a lot of fun for all of us.
On the first day the girls decorated their own tea cups with acrylic markers and 
made their own fabulous hats (my favorite part).
On the second day they made cream cheese mints (this got pretty messy when they tried mixing the food coloring in by hand), paint brush cookies, and trifle.
The third day they dressed up and got to eat all they yummy food.  I made petite fours for the first time and they were quite delicious.  We also had mini scones, fruit kabobs and cucumber sandwiches.


The last day was Payton's birthday so we added a candle to her plate.

We had so much fun that we decided to do it again the next week but we condensed it into two days.  Sammie came, as well as a 4 year old, 5 year old, two 6 year olds and several older girls Lily's age.  I was so proud of all of Kate's hard work and planning.

No comments: