Mack started school on the 24th and that was the day that the day care was doing teacher appreciation so they were closed. Mack didn't have any good options for who could watch Blake since Sophia had to work so I volunteered to drive up - worth it to spend a whole day with Bean.
I arrived Sunday after bedtime, but it was nice to catch up with Mack and Sophia. The next morning Mack and I got in some early Blake fun with her 6 am wake up. She wasn't so sure about me, but she warmed up.
I got to feed her yogurt an hour later when she woke from her nap. She said bye to mom and dad and the two of us had the day together.
I loved getting to hold her and feed her her bottle.
Since it was a Monday, we called Kate and she got to enjoy watching Blake play, singing to her and talking while Blake ate.


To get some exercise I took Miss Blake for a walk, Mango wanted to go with us.
In fact, we spent a lot of time with Mango and Bailey; they are Blake's favorite play things.
After putting Blake to bed, Mack and Sophia went to the movies and I went to sleep on the couch. The next morning I hear Blake's early wake up and played with she and Mack before telling her goodbye when she went down for her nap. I dropped Mack off at school on my way out of town. It was sad saying goodbye because I don't think I'll see them before Thanksgiving. Man I love being with that little one and I love watching Mack and Sophia love on her and take such great care of her.







No comments:
Post a Comment