Tuesday, February 19, 2019

We love McCall

For President's Day we had a few days off from school so we spent it in McCall getting covered in snow and warming up by the fire.  Lily really took off with her skiing.  By the end of the trip she was doing Main Street like a pro.  All my years of teaching have paid off- we are done with Bear and Easy Street- hooray!!!




There was a cool ice sculpture at the top of the mountain.  Here Lily and Greg are taking a break from the snow inside the Bear Den.
I love this picture- I'm not so great with selfies but I actually got everyone in the picture on the top of Main Street.  This was a huge day!

Loving my chair mates.

Lily loves taking snow breaks (give the legs a break and eat a little snow). Check out Natali's ice covered hair.  The pieces that snuck out of her hat were totally iced over.

My Emmy out trail blazing in all the beautiful powder.

When we weren't skiing we were enjoying the massive snow piles and the blizzards by the condo.


This was an epic snowfall - we had such a blast playing while the snow poured down.  We were all soaked by the time we were worn out.


And we may have jumped from the balcony a few times.

One evening the kids started sledding and had so much fun I had to drag them in when it got too dark to be safe.
























Andrew may have had to wear a blanket while his clothes dried- hehehe.  I love spending time in McCall with my kiddos.

No comments: